Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

I've just had two lovely days with my family. I think it would be very lonely if I didn't have children and grandchildren to enjoy. Everyone has been so kind and generous with their time and thoughtful presents - we have so many I feel quite embarrassed. Thank you everyone.

We had two grandsons here for Christmas dinner yesterday and everyone had a great time opening presents. The tree looked healthy after a year outside and we didn't overdo the decorations and weigh it down too much. I have put up a picture of the tree and another of the puddings which the grandsons had.

Today we went to see the other two grandsons and had another great time opening more presents! We don't really deserve all this love and attention. The silver pendant was made by grandson number 1 and he had a little bit of help from Mummy. It's really beautifully made and I love the design!
This old English yew turned bowl is quite amazing with all the imperfections of natural wood. When you hold it you HAVE to stroke it - it's so soft and smooth. Thank you for this lovely present.
The pair of earrings below are a present from my lovely best man. They match exactly the bracelet which he gave me a little while ago. I love them.

No comments: